University of Leicester Launches Year One in Partnership with Study Group
The new International Year One programme in Management Studies is an advanced course that combines academic modules, study skills and English language training. The course is designed to provide international students with the best opportunity to succeed as a second-year undergraduate degree student at the University of Leicester.
Beginning in September 2015, this intensive programme is perfect for students who are looking to improve their academic knowledge, study skill and boost their English language skills before joining the second year of their chosen undergraduate degree at the university.
Students can choose from four degrees:
- BA Management Studies
- BA Management Studies (Marketing)
- BA Management Studies (Finance)
- BA Management Studies (Organisation Studies)
A top ranked university
- Top 1% of universities in the world (THE World University Rankings 2014-15)
- Consistently features amongst top 20 universities on national league tables
- World leading and impactful research across a full range of disciplines
- Located in a diverse and vibrant city that attracts students from all over the world.
Thanks to high quality research, inspirational teaching and opportunities to collaborate with great minds from across the world, studying at Leicester will help students to broaden their horizons and secure a great graduate role in the global market.
For more information about the University of Leicester and Study Group visa ISC Leicester